macaroons and purdy cookies.
about to go to the supermarket and buy everything i need to go on a baking frenzy.
this is what happens when i’m bored. i’ve read so much already that i fell asleep. i’ve watched x amount of movies in the past few days. i’ve exercised. i’ve donated blood. THE ONLY OPTION LEFT IS TO BAKE, OBVIOUSLY.
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
every time i go to donate blood, all of the phlebotomists run and hide because my veins are so small. they know me by now. they always have to call in the veteran. it’s like a game of “nose goes.”
successful donation today, though! they only had to go digging in one arm. no pain, a little nausea, but delicious snacks afterwards.
Frederic Chopin - Prelude No. 4 in E Minor, Op. 28 - Martha Argerich
again with the awesome chopin coming up on my dashboard! second favorite piece of his. bam.1052 listens